วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 31 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2557

Greatest Songs from the Musicals;Review

Greatest Songs from the Musicals


 Greatest Songs

Greatest Songs from the Musicals


                 Singing, dancing, drama, breathtaking stage sets, the musicals have it all and here are showcased the greatest songs from the greatest musicals, performed by the cream of the West End and Broadway. 3CDs

Track Listing

  1. Aquarius From Hair
  2. If I Can’T Love Her From Beauty And The Beast
  3. I Could Have Danced All Night From My Fair Lady
  4. Can You Feel The Love Tonight? From The Lion King
  5. What I Did For Love From A Chorus Line
  6. This Is The Moment From Jekyll And Hyde
  7. All That Jazz From Chicago
  8. Impossible Dream
  9. ......

             Lots of great and clear vocals. I was looking for a musical mix and this has a nice sampling of many major songs but also some more recent stuff. I haven't purchased an import before but I would do it again if the opportunity presented itself. It is somewhat annoying to have three cds when I think it could have fit onto two. Still, more than I have complaints, I have compliments about it.
By redamsly   <<< Greatest songs >>>

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

ขอบคุณครับ